6.05.2012

Bunless Chicken Burgers with Grilled Pineapple


Okay so here’s the deal.  I don’t have a step-by-step for this one.  I just need to share it.  As you can see here, have been on this beach-themed kick (and there are more tropical recipes coming!).  Like, I dream about pineapples and tropical drinks and stuff.  So I just had to share this dinner I made last week!


It blew my mind.  We GRILLED fresh pineapple slices!  I don’t know what it is about grilling them, but it takes them from fabulous fruit to OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. DELISH-NESS!  I slapped them with some awesome ground chicken burgers (which I lightly seasoned with a teeny-tiny bit o salt 'n peppah), some island sauce from Sprouts Market, and some avocado.
 
So go… go out there and buy yo stuff for this meal.  You won’t be disappointed!

Aloha!
- Busy B