2.11.2011

Valentine's Week : The Best Bundt Cake You Could Ever Buy...

For Valentime's Day, are you short on time for all this baking business?  No biggie.  I want to introduce to you the best (and my favorite) solution: 


The Nothing Bundt Cake.
(we got this one for Miss Hannah's Tea Party).


And we got this one for my girlfriend's birthday.

And this one well... just because we wanted to.  And because we could.

These babies are delectable... so delish I can't even stand it.

They come in so many different flavors:
White White Chocolate
Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Pecan Praline
Lemon
White Chocolate Raspberry
Marble
Carrot
Cinnamon Swirl
Red Velvet

They also have flavors of the month, which change and I am sure are delightful!  I absolutely love every single flavor.  But the Red Velvet is the BEST!  Little mini chocolate chips in the red velvet sneak in a bite here and there... it's just to die for!

They come in several sizes:
10-inches
8-inches
10-inch base & 8-inch top tiered
Bundtlets (approx. 4-inches)
Bundtinis (approx. 1.5-inches)

And you can get them just plain (cake and frosting), or decorated for any occasion

You can see their locations here.  No NBC in your area?  No big.  They ship to 48 states excluding Hawaii and Alaska. 

Sign up for special offers of their homepage.  Sometimes, I get special e-mails with coupons and great deals!

So there you have it.  The Nothing Bundt Cake (or as my silly Mommy calls 'em... Nothing But Bundt Cakes).  Go getchoself one!