12.24.2010

Great Tip : Day After Christmas Shopping

I know... by looks of the title, some of you probably just scowled at the computer.  I see your face - stop it... and take a look at these delightful treat boxes we made for our friends and family!




Aren't they too cute?!  




Okay... so the packaging of your treats is nearly as important as the treats themselves!  

These babies run $4.99 for two regular price at Target or Wal-Mart.  Here's the tip - shop the day or week after Christmas (like me and the crazy women in my family do)... and you get these cutie pies for 50 - 75% off!  A great way to stock up and save some money while you're at it. 





I hope you all enjoy the next two days and have ton's of festivities planned with lots of friends, family, food and treats involved.  I'm making a Buffalo Cheese Dip for Christmas Eve and I cannot WAIT to share it with you guys this weekend!  


MERRY CHRISTMAS!




(This is our 'dawgher' Penny Laine... pics of Stuart Little coming soon!)