12.20.2010

Red Velvet Cake Ball : How to dip!

Alright… I know the anticipation has been killing you!  Life has been a little on the crazy side this past few weeks with all the issues my lil baby niece has been having.  I appreciate your patience with this post!  I hear a few of you tried these babies out and loved ‘em!  SO GLAD!  J
In case you missed part one of Red Velvet Cake Balls, here it is.

Here’s the step-by-step on how to dip your red velvet cake balls!

Melt your chocolate bark…
Throw a lil red velvet ball in the bowl…
Pick him up with your fork…
Coat him with some chocolate…
Pick him up…
Tap him against the side of the bowl to remove some excess chocolate…

And drop him onto the wax paper!

My sweet 16 year old cousin Sammie helped me with these… She’s the sprinkle queen!
Aren't the red sprinkles on these white-coated delightful treats so festive?!  Enjoy!